Friday, October 1, 2010

Smuggling Peanuts

       
I am glad now to be in the full swing of things in Preston, even though at the moment the level of work looks daunting. One of the things I've been enjoying lately is watching Friends. I don't care what anyone says, Friends was a good show, especially when you compare it all the other moronic drivel that does be on the box these days. 
Amidst all the absolute shite that I flick through on mornings/ afternoons spent hungover on the couch, I find that Friends is the only reliable programme I can catch. This is because E4 seem to show it constantly. And here I know they show Scrubs ALL THE TIME too, but I'm really sick of Scrubs. Does Every single episode have to have a meaning?!? Or some sort of moral lesson!? Sickening. And the writers of Scrubs are hypocrites too, those moral lessons have clashed on more than one occasion.
But Friends is guiltless fun. Something that ya can sit there and chill and watch and not think too hard. Another big reason would be Jennifer Aniston. Not a bad actress, quite funny but I think all the lads know what I mean when I say Jennifer Aniston.
  Even now yeah, but in the old days? Oof Madonn'
And I dunno if its the tight t shirts, or whether the set is very cold, or whether she is always horny, but at least once in every episode without fail, she will be smuggling peanuts.So that's Two more reasons. Oh Riiiight



No comments:

Post a Comment