Friday, November 25, 2011

Ooooooooohhhnly in Dreams

He knows what I'm talking about

I toyed with writing this post in an elaborate fashion, with rambling passages about fantastical dreams and sleep-time flights of fantasy involving fame, success, yachts, money, football, and Kelly Brook ( all separately of course... though come to think of it, some combinations would work... use your imagination, it's what dreaming is for)

 If you don't have an imagination, you don't have dreams. That's not to say if you have a great imagination ( I like to imagine I do), you can only dream about really cool or random and strange surreal things. You may dream of things that are completely normal, like having a beard or walking a dog or falling ( just before you wake up - I'm sure you know how it feels like)

Or you may have a dream like this...

Last night I dreamt it was a snowy Christmas. I was in a warm living room. Beautiful Christmas Tree by the fire. Everything basked in an orange warm glow.
 I was giving a friend a present for Christmas and I watched as she unwrapped it.

 And unwrapped it...

 And unwrapped it...

 ..Her eyes lit up. It was a roll from Spar. A baguette, packed to the gills and wrapped in plastic.
 She looked at me with a " How did you know!?" expression. I nonchalantly smiled back like Pierce Brosnan.
 The parent's said it was a very cute and funny present. I was basked in glory.
Admittedly, the roll did look amazing.

And then I woke up.

Ridiculous and bizarre. I hope I have a better dream tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment