Thursday, November 11, 2010

Girls, we're in a library

I'm in the library, to be more specific I'm in one of the mac media suites in the library. I'm sitting in front of a big screen, getting ready for 5 or 6 hours of work. A screen this big, it's hard to take your eyes off it. So working shouldn't be hard. Now, if only I had earphones.
Because it turned out it was about 4 and a half hours of work, half hour of messing on facebook and other sites not related to my work, and then about an hour of getting distracted by two girls.
An hour of getting distracted by two girls!?
You may ask me this question. Sure, an hour sounds excessive. But it's the truth. 
Were they hot?
No
Now, this might have been a different story
They were lesbians. In the study area. I sat there trying to plan my report on 3 practitioners in the field of film, and I start hearing sounds. Smacking and popping. Grand, I thought. Someone's probably aggressively chewing gum or something. I lean to the side of the big screen and I see two girls kissing each other. Right. They are lesbians, No problem with that at all.
They can be lesbians if they want to be. So I start typing.


" Two factors greatly influenced my final choices. Number 1 was that I wanted to talk about practitioners that have not only influenced the wider field of film making..... "


Smack


 "....but that have also influenced me personally. Both in terms... "


Pop


"........of my previous work and in terms of what I want to achieve with smack and also pop..."


Now wait just a fucking second! It's fucking distracting ok, when I go to the library to do some work for the first time in weeks and a pair of lesbians start to profusely mac the face off each other, feet away from me. They were actually COMPETING
.....Were they hot?
No, they were minging. Get a fucking room. 

2 comments:

  1. Were they hot?
    No
    They were lesbians.

    Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. "its fucking distracting..." christian bale over here.Are they same mingin lebos from the plungy?

    ReplyDelete