Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pussy in work...

Get away from me!!
In a bid to receive some momentary relief from the cauldron of pressure that is the Red Bar, I made myself a cappuccino and went out the back to sit and drink it in peace. I sat in the smoking shelter and began to brood on the days events, paying little attention to the marriott cat, who ambled slowly over looking for attention, like cats do.
As I sat thinking of the American girl on table 50 (oof madonn'), why exactly Jeremy Clarkson was on the news, and how shit this caffeine was, I was interrupted by the cat, pawing at my balls. Actually sticking it's paw through the rungs of the bench and pawing me in the testicles. As you can imagine, I almost hit the roof. The cat ran away, job done.
 Technically, I guess that's rape.
But I guess I can't complain too much.... it's not everyday a man can say he gets some pussy in work eh???
 Most action I've had this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment